Honda HR-V Forum banner
301 - 320 of 522 Posts
...got my universal roof rack from my previous suv, thinking of having it powder coated black for uniformity.

roof rails are missing for now, the seller sent the incorrect roof rails. it will take another 3 weeks for the black replacement to arrive from overseas.

will complete the installation when roof rails and rack is back from the shop

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Automotive bicycle rack Bicycle
Wheel Tire Bicycle Land vehicle Vehicle

I wonder if they still make bikes with leveled straight top tube any more? The new bike carriers designed to carry the current bikes? I used to do all my bike maintenance/repairs on a wall mounted bike rack. I can't do that anymore with my new bike. I finally got a repair stand.

...got my universal roof rack from my previous suv, thinking of having it powder coated black for uniformity.

roof rails are missing for now, the seller sent the incorrect roof rails. it will take another 3 weeks for the black replacement to arrive from overseas.

will complete the installation when roof rails and rack is back from the shop

View attachment 31317 View attachment 31318 View attachment 31319 View attachment 31320 View attachment 31323 View attachment 31322
That looks amazing.

I wonder if they still make bikes with leveled straight top tube any more?
Does this qualify?

I am hoping to take this out in anger in the next few weeks once the better weather kicks in. A little bit depressing that none of the people working in the shop I purchased my bike from were alive when I purchased my previous Rockhopper 30 years ago!

Unsure of your question about bike carriers, however, this is the one I purchased a few months ago to carry our bikes...

301 - 320 of 522 Posts