Honda HR-V Forum banner

201 - 214 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
2019 and 2020 HR-V EXs
248 Posts
We added to our stable of HR-Vs when another daughter bought a 2020 EX in Silver.

TWO in the family, now. :love:

Reactions: Explorer83

·
Registered
2019 and 2020 HR-V EXs
248 Posts
Lots of fond memories of that vintage Civic! 🤗

I bet the Carrera casts a shadow TWICE as big...o_O

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lots of fond memories of that vintage Civic! 🤗

I bet the Carrera casts a shadow TWICE as big...o_O
It actually does! LOL!
I never thought of collecting a vintage Honda, but when I saw that old Civic in a warehouse it brought back a lot of memories growing up in the 1970s. They were everywhere back then and hardly ever seen since. ;)
All original books and papers came with this one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm 67 y.o. I started driving my father's green VW Beetle with the "automatic stick-shift" in the early 70's. The first car I owned was a red 1966 MG
Midget with wire wheels and a perpetual oil leak (thanks British Leyland). After that it was a succession of mostly cheap Toyotas, a Chevy Tracker, and then a few cycles of Scion xB and XD's. Since then I've purchased 5 HRVs for myself and the family - 4 are currently in action. The HRVs were my first cars with automatic transmissions and amenities like heated seats and mirrors. I've never been interested in spending my hard-earned money on luxury automobiles. Here is my 2019 HRV...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I'm 67 y.o. I started driving my father's green VW Beetle with the "automatic stick-shift" in the early 70's. The first car I owned was a red 1966 MG
Midget with wire wheels and a perpetual oil leak (thanks British Leyland). After that it was a succession of mostly cheap Toyotas, a Chevy Tracker, and then a few cycles of Scion xB and XD's. Since then I've purchased 5 HRVs for myself and the family - 4 are currently in action. The HRVs were my first cars with automatic transmissions and amenities like heated seats and mirrors. I've never been interested in spending my hard-earned money on luxury automobiles. Here is my 2019 HRV...
I learned stick between an '88 Accord and '77 MGB in Corvette Red. What a fun car the MG is...if my dad ever lets it go I know which garage it's moving to.

Also funny to hear someone compare the HRV to anything luxury, although I agree this is the first car I've had with standard features like that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, this afternoon (3/6/2021) just picked up a 2021 leasedsilver HRV EX-L awd. My other vehicle is a white 2015 Chevy SWB reg cab 4x4.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1983 K5 Blazer Silverado - 50,100 original miles
1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 135k on the body
1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 20,020 original miles
2017 Honda HR-V EX - 49k

·
Registered
418 Posts
Another kind of Honda. 2010 Elite 110. 4 stroke, water cooled, 110cc, electric start, integrated brakes.

EAF48B50-C7A5-4761-8C46-BBECB47A6380.jpeg

201 - 214 of 214 Posts