Honda HR-V Forum banner

261 - 275 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just picking it up from the bike shop it worked but I found out today I can get it in with the wheel still on but I’m looking at mounts for longer trips.

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
434 Posts
I thought about trying out the blacked out badges... but they don't have one for "Touring."

:(

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
434 Posts
Earlier today, I took the tire to get it fixed because it had big ol nail in the tread face... the same tire that previously had a bolt borrow its way in the tread face. Close enough that I was able to take a picture of both of the repaired spots. :(

The puncture was on Saturday, so I had been driving on the spare since then. Sure, the Tire Pressure Monitoring System saying something is wrong was to be expected... I didn't expect the Lane Keep Assist to complain, followed by the Road Departure Mitigation system, then the Anti-lock Brake System and finally the "Brake System" (yes, separate from ABS) light. The TPMS, LKAS and RDM also triggered a message in the head unit.

So many warnings, it's like a freaking Christmas tree.

Yeah, lots of pebbles/gravel. I do deliveries and these folks love pebble/gravel driveways. :(

261 - 275 of 275 Posts