Honda HR-V Forum banner
101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I was looking at the undercarriage and notice the oil filter is right up front and close to vertical, that makes me happy

·
Registered
536 Posts
Just noticed that the back door windows do not go fully down. Stick up about 2 inches or so��
What car do you have that the back windows go fully down? Most cars have back windows that extend out because of the shape of the wheel well...

The front windows can go all the way down because they are not affected by the wheels.

·
Registered
332 Posts
What car do you have that the back windows go fully down? Most cars have back windows that extend out because of the shape of the wheel well...

The front windows can go all the way down because they are not affected by the wheels.
Well that will be the ONLY thing I will miss about my 2001 Jeep Cherokee as the back windows do go all the way down!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Don't know when they changed that exactly, but believe it was a safety issue.
It's not a "safety" issues it's a limitation of design. The wheel wells limit how far the window can go down.

Look at where Jeep cuts off/sections off the rear passenger window. The part that actually moves is quite narrow, so it can go all the way down (bypassing the wheel well).

Honda did not section off the rear passenger window, so it cannot go as far down because it is limited by the wheel well.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Guess thats the problem then of most vehicles now a days, as everything went from the squared off design to the more modern and rounded.

It's not a "safety" issues it's a limitation of design. The wheel wells limit how far the window can go down.

Look at where Jeep cuts off/sections off the rear passenger window. The part that actually moves is quite narrow, so it can go all the way down (bypassing the wheel well).

Honda did not section off the rear passenger window, so it cannot go as far down because it is limited by the wheel well.

·
Administrator
1,872 Posts
I don't know about the LX? But the clock on the EX and EX-L is alway correct. I know the EX-L is synced to Nav. I can't figured out what the clock on the EX is synced to?

·
Administrator
1,872 Posts
Ex is not always correct. I drov
1000 miles and had to change it when I changed time zones. My phone changed itself.
With the exception of time zone and DST. One can changes the clock to few minutes fast or slow. But, once you hit reset the clock will return to the exact minutes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I see a lot about using siri, can I use "okay google" the same way? I know my phone can hear me but once activated if the radio is on or maybe even the road noise prevents the phone from hearing my command.

101 - 120 of 154 Posts