Honda HR-V Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6spd FWD
56 Posts
…for everyone with a leak, do any of you use your sunroof? There is a tree from a neighbor that has debris falling on my HR-V, just wondering if it will eventually cause a clogged drain even if I keep my sunroof closed while it’s parked or while driving?

Do any of you notice a water leak after washing your HR-V?

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just got a sunroof issue as well in our 2019 HRV seems the drain for the roof clogged and drained into the fuse box and shorted out they want 1700.00 to fix it, the warranty ran out last month. The alarm started going off, the doors wouldn't open with the FOB , now they don't have parts to repair it this is not a ok design, Honda needs to cover this , where do you call to get this resolved.

·
Registered
666 Posts
We just got a sunroof issue as well in our 2019 HRV seems the drain for the roof clogged and drained into the fuse box and shorted out they want 1700.00 to fix it, the warranty ran out last month. The alarm started going off, the doors wouldn't open with the FOB , now they don't have parts to repair it this is not a ok design, Honda needs to cover this , where do you call to get this resolved.
This might fall under a maintenance issue argument that you may not win.
Mine was clogged with appeared to be white polish/compound that hardened -
after the body shop that did some repair work they polished the whole car - so i have to assume that was the culprit.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts