Honda HR-V Forum banner
601 - 603 of 603 Posts

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
430 Posts
Yup, understood your previous post. What I was trying to get across is the brokers prices are on their website so if you like their price you know that's the price you'll pay when you get there. Whereas with haggling you won't know what the final price will be until you both eventually agree one, and it may be far from a price you expected to pay.

When purchasing my previous vehicle both local dealerships would not budge on price as the model I wanted was in high demand, with even two year old models still selling at over £20k. When speaking to other owners the best they got was some mats, a tank of fuel and maybe some free servicing.

And yet the broker I used managed to knock £5k off via their local dealership.

Less hassle with the haggle.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
For my wife's 2016 CRV, I did the haggling all through email with their fleet salesman though there wasn't much haggling. For my recent HRV, I would have done it via email, but just stopped in to test drive and wasn't planning on buying, but did end up buying.

·
Registered
2016 Honda HR-V EX-L AWD
1 Posts
Hey folks, I just bought a black on black 2016 HR-V EX-L AWD for $22,443.58 (price car + all taxes n fees) from Carvana. I will become a first time Honda owner when it gets delivered on Sunday.

601 - 603 of 603 Posts